Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Combined Defence Services Exam (I) Posts - 417 Vacancies | Graduation | Apply Now
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, the UPSC announces commencing of CDS (I) Exam to fill 417 vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy on a direct basis, in reference to Examination Notice No.2/2019.CDS-I.
Under UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Graduation is required to apply.
On basis of Written Examination, Interview/ Personality Test, Medical Examination, an applicant for the announced vacancy will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary provided as per guidelines.
An interested and qualified person have to apply through online mode by 26.11.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC CDS Exam Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 417.
Name of the post:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun - 148th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2020: 100 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala- Course commencing in January, 2020 Executive (General Service)/ Hydro: 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad- (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2020 i.e. No. 207 F(P) Course: 32 Posts
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)- 111th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in
April, 2020: 225 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 25th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2020: 15 Posts
Should complete Degree/Degree in Engineering/Degree (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering. subjects from a recognized University.
On basis of Written Examination, Interview/ Personality Test, Medical Examination.
Candidates have to pay a fee of 200 through online or offline.
Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of a fee.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.upsc.gov.in/whats-new.
- Select job notification “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2019 '”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Online application end date: 26.11.2018.
Last date for fee payment: on or before 26.11.2018.