Vidyasagar University Junior Research Fellow Posts | Master Degree | Walkin
Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal.
In the latest job notification, Vidyasagar University announces job vacancy for a project staff post for a project titled "Yield Enhancement of Cashew Nut (Anacardium occidentale L.) through Anthropophily, Beekeeping and Accessory Plantation" on a temporary basis, in reference to 201904116651.
Under Vidyasagar University JRF Recruitment 2019, candidates completed a Master Degree in a relevant subject can apply.
On the basis of Interview, an applicant for the desired post will be finalized on merit.
The selected candidate will be recruited, with salary pay of Rs. 18,700 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to walk-in on announce date and venue.
Eligibility Criteria For Vidyasagar University Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 1.
Name of the post: Junior Research Fellow.
Should complete M.Sc. in Botany from any recognized University.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon to http://ecircular.vidyasagar.ac.in/Career.
- Select relevant job notification “Walk-in-Interview for a JRF position in the Department of Botany & Forestry, Vidyasagar University”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format through offline mode.
- And attend walk in on announced date and venue.
Date of walk-in-interview: 26.04.2019 at 1.00 pm.
Venue: Department of Botany & Forestry, Vidyasagar University, Midnapore721102.