Visa Bangalore Hadoop Administrator Posts | Master’s Degree/MBA/MD/Ph.D | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa India announces job vacancies for Hadoop Administrator posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Hadoop Administrator 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop( HDFS and Yarn), Hive, Spark, Kafka can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Hadoop Administrator- Big Data Platform Engineer.
Job Code: REF29839Z.
Education Qualification: Master’s Degree/MBA/MD/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Person will be responsible to Perform Big Data Administration and Engineering activities on multiple Hadoop, Kafka, Hbase and Spark clusters
- Work on Performance Tuning and Increase Operational efficiency on a continuous basis
- Monitor health of the platforms, Generate Performance Reports and Monitor and provide continuous improvements
- Working closely with development, engineering and operation teams, jointly work on key deliverables ensuring production scalability and stability
- Develop and enhance platform best practices
- Ensure the Hadoop platform can effectively meet performance & SLA requirements
- Responsible for Big Data Production environment which includes Hadoop( HDFS and YARN), Hive, Spark, Livy, SOLR, Oozie, Kafka, Airflow, Nifi, Hbase etc.
- Perform optimization, debugging and capacity planning of a Big Data cluster
- Perform security remediation, automation and self heal as per the requirement
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in maintaining, optimization, issue resolution of Big Data large-scale clusters, supporting Business users, and Batch process.
- Hands-on Experience in Hadoop( HDFS and Yarn), Hive, Spark, Kafka is must.
- Hands-on Experience No SQL Databases HBASE is plus
- Prior Experience in Linux / Unix OS Services, Administration, Shell, awk scripting is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, Ability to work independently and as part of a team with a proven track record
- Minimum of four-year technical degree required
- Experience on Hortonworks distribution or Open Source preferred