CGI Hyderabad Java UI Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI India announces job vacancies for Java UI Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under CGI Hyderabad Java UI Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, REST Webservices, Spring can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java UI Developer.
Job Code: J0421-0015.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Should be able to work in Agile-Sprint methodology.
- Should be able to quickly understand and analyze requirements in Sprint Planning.
- Should be able to deliver assigned tasks as per sprint timings and update. Should be able to interact with Rally tool. Should be able to deliver quality code. .
- Should be able to code and test the code. Solution design and development for Storage management products
- Evaluate the Storage management products, both in-house and in the field, from architecture/ design perspective and propose the most efficient solutions.
- Keep up to the technology trends in Storage and drive the state-of-the-art solutions
- Build prototypes/POCs for the proposed solutions and provide technical leadership to the teams in designing and implementing the solutions
- Assist management with estimations and dependency/risk analysis
- Senior Java Developer with 4-7 years of experience with following skill set.
- Java, Java Spring & Service Oriented Architecture (Web services, REST API)
- XML, XLST, XPath & Strong on OOP concepts, Knowledge of Data Structures and Big O notation
- Junits, Cucumber or other test automation tools
- Test-Driven Development Engineering Practice
- Build Deploy tools like Git, Maven, Jenkins and Cloud Deployment
Nice to have:
- Angular JS, Kafka, Mongo DB, Microservices
- REST Webservices
- Angular 2