Visa Bangalore Senior Systems Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa announces job vacancies for Senior Systems Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Senior Systems Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Mirantis Kubernetes, Linux, Shell, Python, and Ansible can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Systems Engineer.
Job Code: REF025397W.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Infrastructure Operations and Production Support of Container Technologies and orchestration platforms
- Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Hardening, securing the Kubernetes cluster with monitoring and auditing dashboards
- Strong technical analytical and troubleshooting skills and possess an ability to explain technical concepts and provide guidance to staff.
- Proficient to expert scripting and automation skills converting manual and maintenance functions into fully orchestrated automation.
- Must have Strong Knowledge & experience in system monitoring techniques and tools supporting unattended operations.
- Ability to operate in complex, highly secure, and highly available, operations environments and interact with the technology domain experts required to maintain those environments
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills. Coaching other members of the support team, sharing technical and customer knowledge in a helpful and timely fashion
- Responsible for partnering with the Platform, Engineering and Delivery Teams to deliver seamless infrastructure support for all Visa business lines
- Security Remediation process (vulnerability assessment and patch management)
- Contribute to standardize and document operational procedures
- Responsible for adherence of established ITIL practice such as Incident, Change, Problem and Release Management
- Be scheduled On-Call to support the infrastructure and our systems
- At least 1 years of hands-on experience with On-Prem container Infrastructure – Mirantis Kubernetes-MKE, Openshift, Kubernetes preferred
- 1 years of Linux Systems Administration skills
- 2 years of Scripting experience (Shell, Python, Ansible, Terraform and YAML packages)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Chef, Ansible, terraform etc.) is must
- Working with tools surrounding the Kubernetes ecosystem such as helm, kubeadm, CSI, CNI etc.
- Experience with CI/CD or GitOps pipeline Architecture ( i.e., ArgoCD, CodeFresh, Jenkins )
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies such as HP and DELL hardware (Rack servers)
- Working knowledge of monitoring and logging tools: Prometheus, Graphana, Fluentbit, Netcool, Humio
- Good to have experience with Microservices-based applications traffic routing ( i.e., Istio ServiceMesh )
- Deep understanding of networking concepts
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Visa career portal and login in to apply.