Vizag Steel Plant Medical Professionals Posts – 04 Vacancies | M.Ch/ MD/DNB | Apply Now
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), Govt. of India.
In latest job notification, the Vizag Steel Plant announces job vacancies for medical specialist posts to fill 04 positions in the different area of specialization on a direct basis, in reference to Rectt. Advt. No. 07/2018.
Under Vizag Steel Plant Medical Professionals Recruitment 2018, candidates completed M.Ch/ MD/DNB in relevant specialties and have required work experience can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Personal Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a salary in pay scale of Rs 20,600 to Rs 62,000 per month.
An interested and qualified person has to apply through offline mode by 31-10-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Vizag Steel Plant Medical Specialist:
No. Of Vacancies: 04.
Name of the post: Specialist/Jr.Specialist/Probationary Spl./Sr. Specialist/Dy. Chief Specialist.
Plastic Surgery: 01
General Medicine: 02
As on 01-10-2018, candidate age limit should be 33 to 50 years.
An applicant from reserved and special categories, the upper age limit is relaxed as per Govt. guidelines.
Should complete M.Ch/ MD/DNB from any recognized university/State or Central Government Institution/ Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) and should have experience of 1 to 4 years.
On basis of Screening and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: No application fee.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.vizagsteel.com/mobile/careers/viewjobads.asp.
- Select relevant job notification “Application format for Medical Professionals Rectt Advt No. 07/2018”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “AGM(HR)-Rectt, Room No. 233, HRRecruitment Section, First Floor, B-Block, Main Administration Building, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited, Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam-530 031”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 31-10-2018.