VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Big Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Big Data Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Big Data Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop/Hive, SQL & Analytical SQL functions can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Big Data Engineer.
Job Code: R2016970.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- VMware Data Engineering team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Big Data Engineer within the IT Data Engineering and Analytics group located in Bangalore, India.
- This position is responsible for hands-on development work on all aspects of Big Data Engineer, data provisioning, modelling, performance tuning and optimization.
- The candidate will work closely with both Enterprise and Solution Architecture teams to translate the Business/Functional requirements into technical specifications that drive Hadoop/HANA/BI solutions to the meet functional requirements.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required with preference for Computer Science or Engineering. MS degree would be highly desirable
- 4+ years of Data Engineering experience in Big Data Solutions
- Strong understanding of Hadoop/Hive.
- Knowledge of Kafka, Spark, Presto is an added advantage.
- Excellent SQL & Analytical SQL functions knowledge
- Strong analytical skills, map business processes and requirements to a solution design.
- Must be able to communicate and engage with a range of stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of business processes such as Bookings, Sales, Opportunity.
- Understanding of SAP HANA Information Models within the Enterprise HANA platforms (preferred) Knowledge of Data Integration Platforms- Informatica PowerCenter, SAP BODS, SDI, SLT (preferred)
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.