VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Java Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Big Data, Hadoop can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: R2222022.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be expected to work towards a deep understanding of our data pipeline - Spark and Hadoop based systems and our Kubernetes based report query service.
- You will be expected to develop monitoring and automation solutions that streamline the management of the service and lead to increased service levels, reliability and efficiency.
- You and your team will track performance metrics and work with our DevOps team to scale our systems to meet our customer’s ever increasing demand.
- You will be responsible for designing and delivering the supporting infrastructure functions to deliver your solutions at cloud-scale, including features such as usage tracking, throttling, monitoring and alerting
- You will work across the various cloud teams and ensure a consistent design and the use of best practices across our various cloud solutions.
- You will also deliver automated tests to ensure high quality releases.
- You will be regularly evaluated on the quality of the product you create and the code you write to ensure continued advancement of your technical skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
- You will work with our customer support team to troubleshoot and resolve customer problems.
- Collaborate with your Tech. Lead, Architects, and teammates to manage and operate our Big Data software solutions ensuring they meet the highest service levels.
- Produce software designs to support long-term maintainability and extensibility of code.
- Provide technical leadership on large complex technical systems.
- Mentor less senior members of the team.
- Enhance monitoring systems and frameworks to provide detailed insight into a growing and complex data pipeline.
- Produce high quality and well-documented code in an automated CI/CD environment.
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle as part of a Scrum team.
- Work in multi-functional agile teams to regularly experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives with end-to-end responsibility for your team’s goals.
- Obsess over quality in the code you write and the product you create.
- Advance your technical and interpersonal skills in an environment that looks to expand them.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.