S&P Global Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python/C#/Java, SQL/PL-SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 260118.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 0 to 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop automation/performance scripts that meet organization standards and build reliable automated regression suites
- Design and develop test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications, execute test cases and analyze and report test results to the teams
- Work in partnership with the development teams to deliver business functionality on time with required quality that meets the acceptance criteria
- Focus on building efficient solutions for Web, Services/APIs, Database and mobile testing requirements.
- Participate in internal/cross-team meetings, project scoping, functional reviews, test specifications, technical reviews for assigned projects in an Agile environment
- Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities
- Capture quality assurance data and metrics to provide insights and conclusions
- Estimate and perform risk analysis for quality delivery
What We’re Looking For:
- 0-3 years of experience in software testing or development with an understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in programming using Python/C#/Java or other languages
- Experience in design and development of automated tests using automation tools (e.g. Selenium, Appium) with exposure in testing across the application layers (UI/Service/Data layers)
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests). Ability to working with developers to build automation/performance-friendly code is a plus.
- Experience in SQL/PL-SQL, writing queries and RDBMS
- Understanding of Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology is a plus
- Knowledge of testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is a plus
- Knowledge of developing Test Plans and Test Cases, engage in Exploratory Testing, creating and maintaining Defect Reports
- Exposure to performance testing tools like HP LoadRunner/Performance Center/StormRunner, JMeter is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor's or higher qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent is preferred