Salesforce Hyderabad Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Support Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Windows, Linux, Database and IP Networking can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer- Server/Network/OS.
Job Code: JR168033.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Learn the Tableau products and continue to build technical skills to support global customers with their issues. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved, including handling escalations
- Achieve KPI goals consistently such as Productivity, CSAT, TTR
- Act as a trusted advisor to the customer on issues related to their Tableau products and infrastructure resulting in high customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with different teams such as TAMs, Sales, Ops Admins, Dev etc. at Tableau to provide a seamless experience to the customer
- Identify and improve documentations and processes
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy
- Replicate issues (inhouse)and provide solutions and RCA’s within stipulated time
- Make effective use of communication channels such as email, calls and other electronic methods to interact effectively with customers
- Technical Support experience handling global customers
- Strong troubleshooting skills in Windows, Linux, Database and IP Networking
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving expertise
- Effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Translate product and business requirements quickly and effectively into technical solutions whilst adhering to the agreed specification
- Do timely updates of tasks to match the severity levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels
- The ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Take a proactive approach to work without close supervision
- Should be patient, persistent and attentive to details with strong work ethic and Organizational Skills
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to work in shifts and over the weekend
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.