Salesforce Hyderabad Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer- Marketing Cloud.
Job Code: JR111174.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role & Responsibilities:
Assisting customers in troubleshooting their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, troubleshooting, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
Manage highly visible, global and strategic customer reported issues and ensure 100% customer satisfaction
Developing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
Demonstrating exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving expertise.
Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
Managing customer expectations and the customer experience to maximize customer satisfaction.
Actively maintaining and participating in work-related training and up-skilling activities.
Demonstrating the ability to research, document and prioritize customer issues, leveraging internal tools and escalating to relevant teams as necessary
Multitasking and performing effectively under pressure and meeting all support related KPIs as outlined by business
Creating and curating knowledge content.
Mandatory Technical/General Qualifications:
- 2 to 5 years of engineering/programming/enterprise support work experience.
- Working experience in Marketing Cloud Journey Builder and API integration
- Thorough working knowledge of Email Studio (Sends, Data Extensions, Sending Practices)
- Hands-on knowledge of Automation Studio
- Fair understanding of Email Delivery Management (EDM) - IP configuration and SSL
- MC Email Specialist Certification preferred
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work in any shift (APAC, EMEA, US) as per business need.
- Willingness to work over the weekends and avail week offs during the weekdays
Good to have:
- MC Admin certification, MC Consultant and MC Developer Certification
- Knowledge of AMPscript
- Experience with web service integration (REST/SOAP)
- Exposure to Pardot
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.