VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Software Developer-C++/Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Software Developer-C++/Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Software Developer-C++/Java Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C#/C++/Java/Objective-C/Swift can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Developer-C++/Java Developer.
Job Code: R2007561.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will design software, assist with technology selection, actively remove obstacles, lead engineering programs, and write code.
- You will design software and write/review code in C#/C++/Java/Objective-C/Swift.
- You care and have strong RESTful API design, including API versioning, backwards compatibility, authentication and rate limiting.
- Continuously raise our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, and deployment
- 4+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as C/C++, Java or C#.
- Excellent grasp of computer science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, design patterns, operating systems)
- Understanding of Layer 3 and higher networking technologies - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols.
- Familiar with scripting languages like Python is plus.
- Experience OO modeling, web services, UNIX, middleware, database and data mining systems.
- Experience of developing highly scalable and robust applications on Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of cyber security product such as Firewall, VPN, IPS is a plus
- Knowledge of key networking subsystems in Linux kernel is a plus
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience in developing mobile applications on Android/iOS is a big plus.