VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Bangalore Technical Support Engineer-Core Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware India announces job vacancies for Technical Support Engineer-Core posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under VMware Bangalore Technical Support Engineer-Core 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Networking, Storage, Linux, TCP/IP can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Technical Support Engineer-Core.
Job Code: R181631.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Resolve customer’s issues via the telephone, email or WebEx session
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner
- Regular follow ups with customers with recommendations, updates and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues
- Create new knowledgebase articles to capture new learning’s for reuse throughout the organization.
- Participate in technical communications within the Technical Support Team to share best practices and learn about new technologies
- Focus on an area of technical specialization and attend technical trainings,
- Read and work with other Technical Support Engineerrs on cases which will help cultivate that expertise.
- 3-7 years of work experience in enterprise technical support
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Logical approach to problem-solving & Strong Troubleshooting experience
- Willingness to work in a 24x7 environment.
- Flexible to work evening/night hours and weekends long term if required. This may change as per business needs
Basic understanding of some of the following technologies:
- Windows Clustering/DHCP/DNS.
- Windows 2003/2008
- Multiplatform Operating Systems Knowledge (Windows, Linux, UNIX) would be an added advantage