Citi Pune Java, J2EE & Oracle Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City.
In the latest job announcement, Citi India announces job vacancies for Java, J2EE & Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Citi Pune Java, J2EE & Oracle Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core JAVA, JSP, EJB, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, Oracle PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java, J2EE & Oracle Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- A seasoned SME and technical specialist in Onboarding/AML/KYC domain
- Technical hands-on experience
- Needs to be able to react and provide quick turnaround to business requirements and management requests
- Should able to develop a functional specification and technical design document.
- Support day-to-day BAU activities for Citi Private Bank Onboarding/AML/KYC platform
- Well versed in Software Development Life Cycle
- 5-8 years of experience in enterprise Web application development using Java/J2EE technologies and Oracle as a backend database.
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills, has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
- A person should have a good understanding of SDLC and flair to follow the processes.
- Hands-on experience in Core JAVA, HTML, JAVSCRIPT and XML/XSL etc.
- Expertise in JSP, EJB, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework
- Expertise in WebServices – SOAP-based web service (primary), REST (secondary).
- Work experience in Weblogic (primary) and WebSphere (optional).
- Should be good in Oracle PL/SQL programming and have basic Oracle DB concepts.
- Experience in IBM API Mgmt or similar software is a strong plus
- Experience in PAAS like Docker, AWS is a strong plus.
- Should possess basic Unix knowledge to be able to write and understand basic shell scripts and basic Unix commands
- Strong architectural skills on Java/J2EE and Oracle-based solutions
- Financial markets background is preferable but is not a must