Siemens Bangalore Full Stack Web Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Web Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Full Stack Web Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Angular, with C# .net hosted on Azure cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Web Developer.
Job Code: 235791.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be responsible for the Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- Derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components/technology.
- Accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- Guide the team in test automation design and towards the implementation of the same
- Collaborate with globally located teams
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- You have Masters/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a reputed institute with grass-root experience of at least 5-8 years in solving complex problems
- Experience in creating web applications based on Angular, with C# .net hosted on Azure cloud.
- Experience in microservice API development.
- You should have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation, Azure/Function, API Gateway, Compute, AKS) is preferred
- Development of test automation for features developed.
- Able to understand architecture and implement requirements.
- Proven phenomenal teammate should be able to lead and guide team.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Experience in Global Software Development (GSD), Agile/LEAN software development
- Should have good communication skills, be proactive, quality and result-oriented
- Take initiative and possess an ability to learn and adapt to changes