VMware Software India Pvt. Ltd. Pune DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
VMware is a leading American multinational technology company, provides IT products for Desktop software, Server software, Cloud management, Application management, Networking and security, and others to its clients globally.
In the latest job announcement, VMware careers India announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under VMware Pune Hiring DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, Python, C++, Node JS stacks can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: R2203824.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Build highly scalable and customizable Release Pipe-lines with Self Service models in SaaS and On-Prem models
- Build and Maintain the Cluster of CI/CD tools on Lab Infrastructure on VMware Server Virtualization and Cloud Platforms
- Maintain or customize comprehensive build scripts of a diverse Eco system involving Product developed on – Java, Python, C++, Node JS stacks
- Use Available Plug-ins or Develop new hooks for the CI/CD tools like Jenkins that integrates with various build, test and deployment tools
- Analyze & Design the Deployment Automation Procedures by working with various Technical Departments
- Reuse or Develop Deployment hooks to various Unit and Integration Test Tools and help with unified Reporting and Results
- Analyze and troubleshoot complex issues in distributed systems inhouse as well as in customer environments.
- + years work experience in product development/deployments.
- Deep Expertise with various Open Source and Commercial Dev(ops) tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, git, reviewboards, IBM, or Microsoft ALM tools
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent commercial tools
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too, since we also use Redis)
- A working understanding of code and script using one or more languages like PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Motivated and self-driven - Find problems to solve. Solve them.
- Familiarity with one of the major server virtualization platforms (preferably VMware ESXi/vSphere) is a plus.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with VMware career portal and login in to apply.