Wipro Limited Bangalore Cloud AWS Admin Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation.
In the latest job announcement, Wipro careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud AWS Admin posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Wipro Bangalore Hiring Cloud AWS Admin 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud AWS Admin, Windows Server Admin can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud AWS Admin.
Job Code: 2763912.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Lead Administrator, you should be able to act as a Single point of contact for the technical tower in front of the customer management.
- Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Responsible for Vendor Management and people management. Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.
- Conduct periodic reviews with teams.
- Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management. Participate in business meetings with various stakeholders.
- Take corrective actions based on the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Drive service improvement programs.
- Ensure adherence to quality/security standards defined for the engagement Perform Trend analysis, identify the top few incidents and work with respective teams/individuals to minimize the incidents.
- Effort estimation/reviews on need basis for new projects.
- Cloud AWS Admin-L3 (Mandatory)
- Windows Server Admin-L3 (Alternate)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Wipro career portal and login in to apply.