Wipro Limited Chennai Senior Analyst Posts | B.Tech/B.E/MCA | Apply Now
Wipro Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services Corporation.
In the latest job announcement, Wipro careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Wipro Chennai Hiring Senior Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Manual testing, SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Analyst.
Job Code: 2765558.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/MCA.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provides service-specific expertise for Data, Foundation, and Systems Analysis to create comprehensive analysis specifications, and incorporate recommended updates to analysis based on review.
- Provides support to New client implementation (IS), an extension of services for a client (IS), or an enhancement of current services (BU).
- Ability to understand resources (tools, databases, associates) available to support self and team.
- Apply relational database concepts
- Assists with the deployment (or migration) of new system updates to the production environment;
- Responsible for converting client requirements into analysis artifacts, delivers clear analysis, test plans, and SOPs which accurately reflect the technical capacities of the system and address the requirements of the client.
- Provides support for a system production environment which includes the execution of workflow and defect management within the internal organization.
- Applies prior experience to deliver accuracy/completeness of Analysis and Test plans.
- May work on a global/virtual team and will partner with a variety of internal organizations.
- Transition Support.
- Ensures a smooth transition to production;
- Completes all technical documentation updates, completes production simulations and production verifications on all new work within iteration until it is determined to be stable.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Wipro career portal and login in to apply.