Mindtree Chennai Hadoop-Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Mindtree Limited, an Indian multinational information technology, and outsourcing company.
In the latest job announcement, Mindtree careers India announces job vacancies for Hadoop-Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Mindtree Chennai Hiring Hadoop-Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Hadoop can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Hadoop-Senior Software Engineer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Need a mind who can work in Support project and lead the small team
- Should have working experience and Knowledge in the Hadoop ecosystem
- Must have good knowledge in back end programming Scala Ability to Understand Spark jobs Writing high performance reliable and maintainable code
- Hands-on experience in HiveQL Knowledge of workflow schedulers like Oozie Analytical and problem-solving skills applied to Big Data domain
- Understanding of Hadoop Clusters Proven understanding with Hadoop HBase Hive Kafka and Azure ADLS
- Should have working experience in Linux environment and shell scripts
- Should have good amount of exposure to SQL queries and fine-tuning mechanism
- Must have good communication skills to interact with business users
- Should support both development and support task
- Able to adjust the timings of work based on customer needs
- Able to look for Automation opportunities and automate the repeated tasks
- Willing to take additional responsibilities and flexible in work
- Should be able to learn new technologies and keep up to date on the same
- Should able to perform Bug fixes and improve the efficiency of the Current System
- Should be willing to take the on calls during weekends
- Linux Spark with SQL, Hadoop, Azure Services, Python.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Mindtree career portal and login in to apply.