Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Cloud Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore Cloud Support Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DDOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud Support Engineer II - Security.
Job Code: 1527718.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Requires a minimum of 2+ yrs experience in a relevant technical position
- Working knowledge or experience of information security within the enterprise
- A strong grasp of Information Security and implemented processes to review IT infrastructure
- Knowledge and experience with threat modelling and penetration testing, especially for web application and web APIs.
- Web security and compliance experience (e.g. Firewalls, IDS/IPS systems, DDOS prevention and PCI, HIPAA, FIPS, etc.)
- Experience working with Hardware Security Models.
- Deploying Identity and Access Management systems to secure production and corporate access, such as: SSO, SAML
- Understanding of Cloud Security across realms of Identity, Monitoring Auditing and Cryptography
- Experience using configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef, Ansible, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with broad array of security technologies, such as NextGen FW, WAF, SIEM, Endpoint Security and more.
- One or more security-related certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CISM, SECURITY+, OSCP, etc.
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the Amazon company careers portal and login in to apply.