Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Front End Engineer Posts | Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree/Ph.D | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon India announces job vacancies for Front End Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Front End Engineer.
Job Code: 1195571.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/Master's Degree/Ph.D.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Experience with object-oriented design.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields
- Proficiency in developing frontend software, with deep experience in one or more relevant frontend MVC/MVM frameworks (React, Angular, etc.) and UI test automation frameworks (Carbon, Next).
- 3+ years of experience in multi-tier web architecture with knowledge of cross-browser compatibility, browser tuning, and optimization techniques/tools.
- Experience with modern programming languages (Java, C#, Python) and open-source technologies.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (such as data structures, algorithms, architecture, OO design).
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Experience working with UX teams to define, prototype, and implement great customer experiences.
- Understanding of common UX patterns and ability to identify and mitigate UX design risks early in the development process.
- Attuned design sense so can collaborate with UX designers and hold a high bar with “backend” SDE’s.
- Understands frontend software design patterns (e.g. asynchronicity, data binding, modules, objects, promises).
- Experience with AWS Services (S3, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, EC2, Pinpoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
- Passionate about mentoring and has deep hands-on technical expertise in full-stack development.
- Able to learn large scale complex systems quickly.
- Experience with CI/CD in a frontend context.
- Experience establishing and leveraging web analytics.
- Ability to decompose problems into clear software and UX design actions.
- Ability to dive into the source code of frontend libraries to debug, patch, and extend them when necessary.
- Knowledge of engineering and operational excellence best practices.