Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad IT Support Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for IT Support Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad IT Support Associate 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: IT Support Associate.
Job Code: 2324946.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Key job responsibilities:
- Provide support for desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals and other computer related devices
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all the incidents
- Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware and software issues/problems
- Participate in monitoring and maintenance of system key process improvements
- Ensure Day to day repair of IT assets (as applicable)
- Resolve customer escalation as per defined SLAs
- Ensure 5S and best hygiene practices on the shop floor
- Create and update MIS reports
- Excellent Data analytic skills
- Proficient with Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Microsoft MCSE, MCITP Systems Administrator (Active Directory)
- Strong Networking Skills, Cisco CCNA and CCNP certification
- Advanced Linux systems administration skillsand certification.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of very complex systems
- Ability to explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Ability to manage high priority projects
- Proven ability to work successfully with limited supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Comfortable communicating in person and via phone/radio with peers, management, contractors and vendors.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.