Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Software Development Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for Software Development Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Amazon Hyderabad Software Development Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, C++, C# can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Development Engineer.
Job Code: 1957457.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science
- Solid professional experience in software development
- Advocate for solutions to technical challenges, articulating schedule/risk/quality trade-offs
- Collaborate across disciplines for positive, productive teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to go the extra mile to do things right and fast
- Participate in design and architecture sessions with other senior technical leads
- Produce quality, innovative, debuggable, testable and maintainable code
- Learn new things, fail fast, and explore new coding territory
- Programming experience in Java and frameworks such as JEE/Spring/Hibernate
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly
- Experience in communicating with business teams, other development teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Knowledge of AWS/Cloud technologies
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.