Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore Network Security Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for Network Security Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Capgemini Bangalore Network Security Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Load Balancers, Web application firewall can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Security Engineer.
Job Code: 1351993.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for deployment and operations of large scale enterprise network security infrastructure including Firewall , IPS/IDS, Content filtering, Load balancer, VPN infrastructure
- Responsible for handling day-to-day operational tasks, checklists and performing scheduled activities assigned and Network Security project implementations
- Attending to the tickets assigned to the queue, adhering to the Incident & change management process
- Supporting services as per defined process & guidelines adhering to compliance
- Ensure all audit required data are captured with respect to task executed
- Contribute to the various technology documentation e.g. SOPs, design & configuration documents,
- project & SIP (Service Improvement Plan) reports.
- Update the knowledge on new trends and technologies, acquire cross functional skills and share knowledge with the team.
- Lifecycle management of products/services-includes inventory management, contract management, design documents, SOP creation, incident management, problem management and service reporting (performance, capacity and availability),
- Audit and process compliance and participate in Internal and External AuditsNetwork Security Documentation, review and periodic updatesReady to work on 24*7 environment
- Experience in managing on Load Balancers/reverse proxy/Web application firewall (Citrix Netscaler)
- Experience in audits and process compliance
- Experience in content filtering/proxy technologies
- Security certifications with Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto
- An ideal candidate should have good knowledge / experience on CISCO ASA or CISCO Fire power.
- Build Site to Site Tunnel
- Trouble shooting site to site Tunnel or IPSEC Tunnel
- Should have worked on remote Access – VPN
- Candidate should have good Communication skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.