Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Mumbai Digital Marketing Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini careers India announces job vacancies for Digital Marketing Analyst posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under Capgemini Mumbai hiring Digital Marketing Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in HTML, CSS, Google Analytics can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Digital Marketing Analyst.
Job Code: 935842.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Oversee content management for corporate website and make sure pages are SEO friendly
- Tracking errors on website and fix them along with auditing site regularly
- Tracking online marketing tools/trends and digital marketing technologies
- Collecting and analyzing data and hands on experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console
- Ability to create custom social and web reports
- Set up a tracking mechanism (e.g. event and conversion tracking) on the website and other digital assets such as mobile apps
- Conduct competitor analysis and study market trends to develop digital marketing strategies to achieve specific business objectives
- Strong technical skills and be able to present actionable insights to inform digital marketing strategies
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Social media listening, monitoring and reporting and competitor analysis
- Running email and SMS campaigns using online tools and good knowledge of HTML
- Proven experience in digital marketing or a similar role
- Experience with content management systems like WordPress and Drupal
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with analytical and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Tag Manager, Google Adwords, Talkwalker and other listening tools and SEO/SEM/SMM
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode by initially registering with the Capgemini company career portal and login to apply.