Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Bangalore SQL Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, leading providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini India announces job vacancies for SQL Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Capgemini India Bangalore SQL Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, VBA, MS-Access and Advanced Macros can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SQL Developer.
Job Code: 476712.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4-7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Maintain and Build VBA / MS Access tools/ Maintain and create macro-based tools.
- SAP Knowledge is desirables especially in creating query, create variants/layouts, Job monitoring in SAP, etc. Create and run SAP scripts on adhoc basis.
- Maintain SQL, Power BI, Tableau related tools. Monitor and debug in case of issues.
- Monitor jobs daily /weekly/quarterly. Proactively resolve issues / communicate with relevant stakeholders. Own the overall process of monitoring and executing reports.
- PHP and MSBI knowledge (SSIS) is desirable. Debug in case of issues.
- Interact with European and Mexican clients on a daily basis. Communicate the issues proactively, work with clients to resolve the issues (which are out of CG Scope) such as network issues, server issues, etc. Raise tickets immediately and closely work with UL-IT teams.
- Basic knowledge on robotics is recommended. Work with the robotics team in case of robotics failure.
- Should be willing to work on operations. Such as running daily tools, costing the materials, review Sox Tools. Should be open to learning new technologies.
- Willing to learn operational tasks and work as a team member in the NPD costing area.
- Should be willing to work on PHP scripts, Robotics (UiPath), Tableau, and Power BI as the role requires to develop/maintain tools.
- Hands on development experience in SQL, VBA, MS-Access, and Advanced Macros.
- Hands on experience in SQL and VBA is must.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to adhere to processes and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of MS -Office Suite (includes Excel, Powerpoint, etc.).