CGI Pune Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer-SAS VIYA Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer-SAS VIYA posts, with work location in Pune.
Under CGI Pune Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer-SAS VIYA 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SAS VIYA, Oracle, Unix can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer-SAS VIYA.
Job Code: J0620-0409.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.S.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- General IT Applications Development includes analysis, programming, and configuration of end-user applications and/or systems software including.
- Analyzing detailed business/functional/technical requirements and specifications for the application
- Coding internally developed applications and/or configuring commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) applications using programming, scripting, and database languages.
- Supporting application testing, deployment, maintenance, and evolution activities by correcting programming errors, responding to scope changes, and coding application enhancements.
- Must have an analytical background with total 4+ years of experience.
- Must have at least 2+ years of ETL development and governance experience through SAS tool(DI).
- Minimum 2-3 years of SAS Viya Developer Experience.
- Must have strong expertise on SAS Viya.
Required Skill :
- SAS VIYA
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.