Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cisco Bangalore Data Analyst 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Google(GCP), and Amazon (AWS) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: 1411987.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for analyzing and being a SME for one distinct capability area within the data and analytics office, owning the end-to-end data strategy and delivery of those activities for migrating data from Teradata to Google Cloud platform.
- Work with technology organization and business end-users to understand data and analysis needs and develop technical requirements.
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Emerge as a single point (SME) of Finance data domain for business data needs, promoting analytics-driven products offerings, for innovating and scaling critical business priorities.
- Take part in design, build, and test for all facets of Data Products, (federated data, pipelines, transformations, publish & visualizations) following an Agile methodology
- Design, build, own and publish agile Data Products that are discoverable, addressable, trustworthy, self-describing, inter-operable and secure
- Use data visualization programs, SQL tools and techniques to analyse data from Google’s Big Query and PostgreSQL databases, generate dashboards, reports and presentations that aid in data storytelling, understanding and interpretation of trends and patterns of business importance
- Build an integrated and foundational data and analytics engine (SSOT) with shared multi-tenant data platforms, across Cisco’s ecosystem
- Maintain trusted secure enterprise data sets, with governed data discovery, fine grained access and pipelines.
- Provide actionable data insights and expertise across the Enterprise
- Be a partner with the organization’s effort to develop and improve operations through efficient and effective integrated processes, implementing common management processes/services to leverage organization resources.
- Dynamic individual with 5+ years of progressive experience in Data & Analytics or Finance field
- Strong SQL knowledge to analyse and audit the data from Google’s Big Query and PostgreSQL databases
- Exposure to data warehouse and/or data migration. Experience with public cloud providers such as Google (GCP) and Amazon (AWS) is a BIG plus.
- Working knowledge with data lifecycle journey in Finance, Sales and service data domain would a great value
- Familiarity with data storage, big data processing and modelling techniques
- Experience in being part of a geographically distributed software engineering organization comprising multiple teams
- Technical background that allows you to advocate for and support your engineers and scientists
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical information clearly and concisely
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cisco career portal and login in to apply.