Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Bangalore DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd, a leading online e-commerce website.
In the latest job announcement, Amazon announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Amazon Bangalore DevOps Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/Perl/Python/shell scripts can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 2482229.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provide support of incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting tasks, with responsibilities covering multiple products, features and services
- Work on operations and maintenance driven coding projects.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments
- System and Support status reporting
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components
- Loop competencies
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- 2+ years overall development/technical support experience
- Experience in Java/Perl/Python/shell scripts
- Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system
- Knowledge of Java based technologies
- Ability to write intermediate level database queries. SQL skills.
- Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, workflow modeling, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems
- Ability to measure system and hardware performance and recommend modifications as necessary
- Experience with automating software builds or tests or support processes
- Experience with releasing and supporting distributed systems
- Experience with cloud computing and automation using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Amazon career portal and login in to apply.