Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer(C & Networking) Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application, and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies
In the latest job announcement, Citrix India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer(C & Networking) posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Citrix Bangalore Software Engineer(C & Networking) 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C ++ programming, Unix/Linux development platform can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer 2(C & Networking).
Job Code: R24267.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and implement features/enhancements on Layer 7 Load balancer / ADC that can be deployed on-premises or on Cloud
- Design and implement features related to generation, export and Analysis of ADC data
- Design and implement features related to the integration of various Cloud end points such as Prometheus, Elastic Search, etc.
- Self-starter - highly motivated and able to work productively with minimal guidance
- Strong team player with ability to deal with stress
- Should be able to prioritize tasks
- Should have the ability to deliver high-quality software under aggressive release schedule
- Should work collaboratively with multiple teams/engineers, and be willing to take on any engineering tasks that contribute to progress towards the goals of the team and of the company
- BS/MS in CS/EE or equivalent
- 2-4 years of Experience
- Outstanding C/C ++ programming skills
- Expertise in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with protocols like HTTP, TCP/IP
- Proficiency in Systems/Server software development, Multi-threaded programming, Networking concepts/fundamentals
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux development platform
- Strong Systems programming skills with exposure of developing Networking software
- Good Debugging skills at protocol level (sniffer traces, tcpdump, etc.)
- Ability to pick up new technologies easily and quickly
- Experience on Traffic Management / Server Load balancer in Kubernetes infrastructure is a strong plus
- Hands-on Experience on BSD-style kernel is a plus
- Experience on Systems level debugging (with kernel debugger)
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies and hands-on development/deployment experience on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Experience on Data/Log generation/export/analysis