Genpact India Private Limited Hyderabad Dot Net Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Dot Net Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Genpact Hyderabad Dot Net Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ASP.NET/ASP.NET Core can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Dot Net Developer.
Job Code: ITO071332.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Responsible to collaborating design team, technology, and architecture teams. Responsible for the usage of technologies across the existing client products. Build components and perform integration testing. Design and maintain coding standards to improve user experience.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing solutions for the healthcare business. You will function as a senior developer using Agile Methodology and should have an end-to-end understanding of business use cases, to transform them into an effective and strategic solution.
- Strong knowledge and proven working experience as an ASP .NET/ASP.NET Core developer
- Hands-on experience in developing ASP.NET Core/ ASP .NET MVC applications
- Well-versed with Microsoft’s .NET framework and tech stack
- Proficient in C# and VB.NET programming languages and extensive working knowledge of .NET languages
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and methods
- Familiar with entire software development lifecycle and development approaches
- Hands-on experience in database design, architecture, and integration
- Working knowledge of Microsoft development best practices, design patterns, and tools
- Familiar with web application lifecycle and frontend, backend frameworks
- Knowledge of web services, WCF, and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Must have experience working with web technologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of design patterns and principles and .NET patterns
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.