Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Kolkata Associate Posts | Science/Engineering Graduate | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Kolkata.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00041962041.
Education Qualification: Science/Engineering Graduate.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Kolkata.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Monitor availability of the applications and notify support team in case of exceptions and also provide update to applications owners and business stakeholders on the status and the potential impact.
- Manage tickets and tasks escalated by the Level 1 team (Service Operations' analyst) and also handle Customer requests assigned by the Lead.
- Escalate tickets that require external intervention.
- Alert Leads for tickets where there can be a potential SLA breach.
- Ensure quality of deliverables through self-review.
- Provide inputs to task estimation.
- Provide daily status updates on tasks assigned to the Sr Service Analyst / Service Lead.
- Ensure incidents, Service requests, Operational change requests and enhancements are handled within the agreed targets.
- Ensure assigned tasks are completed within targets set (the tasks include incidents, service requests, identified problems, Operational changes, enhancements etc).
- Collate data and provide inputs for reporting requirements.
- Responsible for coordination with other support groups (such as infrastructure, product vendor etc).
- Comply with defined process during task execution (including problem management, KEDB management etc).
- Participate actively during Knowledge transition (KT sessions) and contribute.
- Contribute and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Provide complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified in the training plan for the project.
- Act as a buddy for new hires, when assigned by supervisor.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the Delivery leadership.
- Contribute new ideas and innovative approaches at work, including CSI themes.
- Provide data and related inputs for producing management information.
- Business Development & Customer Relationship Management:
- Take ownership of tickets including any customer communication and handle queries/clarifications from the customer.
- React JS
Good To Have Skills:
- ANSI SQL