Siemens Bangalore Senior Azure DevOps Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Senior Azure DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Siemens Bangalore Senior Azure DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Automation and Manual Testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Azure DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 249464.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.E/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop CICD roadmap - code branching/build/deploy strategies (releases, hot fixes, automation), test automation, etc.
- Build automated Azure Pipelines to move code to various OMS application environments that can be executed by the Release Management team and Work with the Development Team to implement Test Automation
- Implement Code Scanning and action environments which could include building servers, installing, and configuring required software, and any data setups.
- Work with Systems Administrators to integrate with existing deployments and infrastructure (application monitoring).
- Build confirmed understanding and reporting on deployment status (from Dev/QA to UAT/Training/Production) that can be utilized by IT Leaders, Release Management,
- Work with various resources within the organization to improve and execute releases
- Provide Release support, Assemble feedback and provide improvements, enhancements, new features, etc. to our CICD tools and processes
- Participate in OMS Agile team scrums and planning sessions to understand the upcoming capabilities and provide end user feedback, Other tasks as assigned.
- Confirmed understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery standard methodologies
- Azure certified solutions developer and Experience with Azure DevOps Server/Services
- Certified or confirmed experience with cloud platforms in a production environment (MS Azure preferred) and Deep knowledge of Azure/AWS computing, storage, logging and monitoring, auditing and security services
- Experience in implementing containerized solutions using Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using build servers like Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS etc. (TFS preferred)
- Exposure to Point of Sale, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), and ERP (Business Central) applications and Hands on knowledge of IaC and configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Chef etc.
- Practical experience of using version control systems (Git preferred), building and maintaining automated operational infrastructure
- Practical experience with coordinating IaaS (Azure - preferred)
- Familiar with Agile, namely - Scrum and Kanban Frameworks, Advanced Degree