Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure tools, Shell/Python/PowerShell can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 000491009518.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 to 8 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Implementation experience of running DevOps program starting with maturity assessment, roadmap build and engineering solution.
- Knowledge and experience in suggesting DevOps solution to customer
- Good exposure to Cloud- either of Azure
- Good hands on experience using PaaS – Openshift or Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Good exposure to scripting language – Shell, Python or similar languages
- Strong familiarity with SCM, Clearcase, SVN, GIT, including branching and merging strategies
- Deep knowledge of CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies with Jenkins
- Work with support teams to identify and implement automation in appropriate areas
- Work closely with DevOps Architects to analyze, review and clarify design and architecture on Tools implementation, Build and Deploy automation
- Document as-is state of environment, gap analysis, come up with options, recommendations
- Developing scripts for automated deployments and test
- Enabling infrastructure and application monitoring, etc.
- 5-8 Years of experience with minimum of 3+ years in DevOps initiatives
- Hands on Experience Azure tools and services
- Containerization (Docker), orchestration experience
- Scripting skills in Shell / Python / PowerShell
- Hands on experience with Ansible / Chef or Puppet
- DevOps – CI/CD, Release automation, Configuration Automation,
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Linux: Expert level of expertise on Linux administration (scheduling Jobs, performance monitoring, managing file systems…)
- Hands on experience with Artifactory, Nexus, Docker, Ansible
- Background of automated SW testing
- Experience of JIRA tool usage
- Capable to co-operate and willingness to learn new things every day
- Passion to develop CI process for “next level".
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.