CUTN Thiruvarur 2018 Junior Engineer, Security Officer & Other Posts – 43 Vacancies | 10+2, Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree | Apply Now
Central University Of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur in a latest job notification announces for non-faculty posts to fill 43 vacancies.
Under CUTN Thiruvarur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018, aspirants completed education in relevant disciplines with experience and skills required for relevant posts are required to apply.
On basis of Written Test/Interview applicant for Central University Thiruvarur posts will be considered for applied job on merit basis.
Recruited candidates through direct recruitment will be hired on regular basis with salary in Pay level as per 7th CPC.
Interested and qualified person have to apply for the job through offline mode by 20.06.2018.
Eligibility Criteria For CUTN Neelakudi 2018 Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 43.
Name of Posts:
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer (on Deputation) – 01 Post
- Assistant Librarian – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Public Relation Officer – 01 Post
- Section Officer – 01 Post
- Private Secretary – 03Posts
- Security Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 03 Posts
- Hindi (Jr) Translator – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Lab) – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01 Post
- Professional Assistant (Library) – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- Semi-Professional Assistant (Library) – 01 Post
- Security Inspector – 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 04 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 04 Posts
- Hindi Typist – 01 Post
- Cook – 02 Posts
- Peon /Office Attendant – 01 Post
- Hostel Attendant – 01 Post
As on 20.06.2018, Candidate maximum age limit should be 55 years.
An applicant from reserved and other special categories maximum upper age limit is applicable as per govt. guidelines.
Education Qualification: Should completed 10+2, Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree, MCA/M.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/ in relevant subjects and should have experience and skillset required for relevant posts..
Selection Process: On basis of Written Test/Interview.
Other candidates have to pay fee of Rs 750 through DD.
SC/ST/PWD aspirants need to pay Rs 500.
Steps to apply for post:
- Candidate has to visit http://cutn.ac.in/news/ .
- Select job notification “Recruitment of Non-Teaching Positions”.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application in prescribed format, attach necessary documents.
- And send details to mentioned address “ The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu” before last date of receipt.
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: on or before 20.06.2018.