DXC Technology Hyderabad Associate Professional Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, the DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Associate Professional posts, with work locations in Hyderabad.
Under DXC Technology Hyderabad Associate Professional Application Designer 2020 Jobs, candidates completed Bachelor's Degree, and have required skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate have to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate Professional Application Designer.
Job Code Number: 51238976.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's degree.
Experience: 0 - 2 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Provides basic design documents and translates into component-level designs to accelerate development. Designs, develops, and distributes reusable technical components.
- Provides design expertise in support of development team efforts to provide flexible reusable components to increase cost-effectiveness. Analyzes, designs and modifies applications and suites of applications to ensure the satisfaction of customer specifications.
- Acts as liaison between application architects and development teams to ensure that product development and implementation are coordinated.
- Conducts technical research and evaluation of tools and methodologies to ensure that designs adhere to current industry, client and company standards. Assists in developing technical documentation; participates in test-plan development, integration and deployment.
- Defines and develops project requirements, functional specifications and detailed designs of application solutions for clients using appropriate development methodologies and industry standards.
- Works closely with appropriate client management level and engineering team members to assist in designing applications that meet client and industry specifications.
- Assists product development teams and senior designers in developing design requirements that are accurate and relevant to company needs.
- Participates in selecting, acquiring, configuring and troubleshooting packaged solutions and technical infrastructure components.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of product design and support experience
- Experience working with software design, development methodologies and implementation
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with application design and development processes, including specification, documentation and quality assurance
- Basic analytical and design skills
- Communication skills to communicate with customers, support personnel and management
- Basic data analysis and software testing skills to test modifications and enhancements
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn how business issues may impact overall business plans
How to Apply:
An interested and qualified job applicant has to apply through online mode by initially registering with DXC Technology company career portal and login to apply.