DXC Technology Mumbai System Administrator Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology careers India announces job vacancies for System Administrator posts, with work location in Mumbai.
Under DXC Technology Mumbai hiring System Administrator 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Analytical and problem solving can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: System Administrator.
Job Code: 51353032.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions:
- Analyzes, logs, tracks and resolves software/hardware matters of significance pertaining to networking connectivity issues, printer, servers, and applications to meet business needs.
- Performs troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common system problems; documents system events to ensure continuous functioning. Recommends course of action and implements as approved.
- Upgrades system software and hardware components as required to meet business needs; coordinates backups. Ensures upgrades are occurring in accordance with established parameters.
- Coordinates the installation of client department specific applications and systems. Determines appropriate method for installing applications and systems; resolves matters of significance and implements corrective course of action as needed.
- Installs, tests, upgrades and configures system files and services to enhance performance.
- Utilizes standard corporate tools to record change and problem activities for tracking purposes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field preferred
- Two or more years of experience with computer systems or networking
- Experience working with computer hardware for installation and upgrades
- Experience working with software installation/upgrading procedures
- Experience working with file and system maintenance procedures
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Communication skills for to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.