Genpact India Private Limited Bangalore Data Scientist Posts | M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Data Scientist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Genpact Bangalore Data Scientist 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python & R can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist.
Job Code: COR027200.
Education Qualification: M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements.
- Responsible for development of forecasting & prediction models using Data Science & Machine Learning.
- Excellent knowledge in statistical techniques such and advanced machine learning algorithms- Regression, Decision Tree, Random Forest, Clustering, Time Series, Ensemble Learning, Recommendation engine, Neural Network, NLP
- Expertise in Data Science languages Python & R is must.
- Good understanding in large scale distributed systems, cloud computing (AWS/Azure)
- Develop and maintain machine learning models that can be integrated into the data pipeline.
- Knowledge and Experience of ML Models on Azure and AWS Platforms.
- Knowledge of industry standard Cloud ML tools like ML Studio, Databricks is preferable.
- Candidates from all the branches of MTech/B.E/B/Tech/Graduation are eligible.
- Candidate must be Indian Citizens
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa
- All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OaCI) or Person of India Origin(PIO) card to work in India
- Candidates who have worked with us before (if any) must disclose the details to the company HR.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning Algorithms to resolve business problems on advanced analytics.
- Finance and Sales domain knowledge is preferable.
- Basic knowledge on Azure Cloud
- Experience in Analytics tools like Power BI & Dashboarding.
- Strong experience on Design, Development, Unit Testing & overall development life cycle.
- Strong knowledge on the Performance tuning of the DS Jobs.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.