Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Bangalore Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hewlett Packard American multinational information the technology company develops a wide variety of hardware components and software targeting consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), and large enterprises.
In the latest job announcement, Hewlett Packard Enterprise India announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Hewlett Packard Enterprise Bangalore Java Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle, MS SQL Server, Mango DB, or Redis, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 1078054.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Participates as a member of development team. Performs basic analysis of functional or business requirements. Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers. Participates in code review. Prepares and executes Unit tests. Applies advanced technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
May perform solution design. Applies the company and 3rd party technologies to infrastructure and software solutions of moderate complexity. Implements end- user or enterprise infrastructure or services prepared by more senior technologist.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Development in Java, Spring Boot, Microservice API while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing, designing, developing and delivering high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- 2+ years’ of coding experience in Java, Microservices, Spring-boot, API Development in cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proficient in Core Java technologies & Spring framework
- Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services & spring boot based microservices
- Working experience in database and storage such as Oracle, MS SQL server, Mango DB, or Redis, etc
- Understanding of digital transformation and Cloud computing such as AWS, cloud native application development
- Good understanding of DevOps concepts and process and CICD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Understanding of security and identify concepts and familiar with authentication, single-sign-on, directory services etc.
- Knowledge of commonly used IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc. and UNIX scripts