Visa Bangalore Senior Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Visa is an American multinational financial services corporation, facilitates electronic funds transfers throughout the world.
In the latest job announcement, Visa India announces job vacancies for Senior Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Visa Bangalore Senior Software Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java scripts, Java, Angular.js, Node.js can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Software Engineer-(Java, REST, Spring, Payments & DevOps).
Job Code: REF30501T.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor degree with 4-7 yrs of IT industry experience, preferably in automation and tools development in multi-tier enterprise architecture.
- Experience in the Payments industry is a big plus.
- Expertise in Devops Technologies and Tools and passion for building them.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively adapt to changing technology
- Should have strong knowledge on core java concepts, oops, design patterns.
- Strong coding experience in two or more programming languages Java scripts, Java, Angular.js, Node.js etc.
- Strong experience with Agile development incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery, utilizing technologies such as Jira, GIT, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Crucible, Sonar.
- Good exposure with SOAP and REST web services[consume and expose]
- Experience with Linux environments and using the shell
- Experience with Python, MySQL, MongoDB, or other RDBMS
- Experience writing tests (unit, functional, etc.), and using testing frameworks. Good experience of Junit and Test driven development.
- Experience in working on the containerized application development environment. (Docker, K8S, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Attitude towards getting things done while maintaining regard for code quality
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of initiatives and comfortable seeking help
- Comfortable tackling new problems and learning along the way
- Experience with open-source tools and modules for testing, integration & deployment.
- Understanding of Infrastructure components like Systems, Virtual Machines, Containers, Database, Middleware, Storage, etc.
- Evaluating forms and processes for software systems testing and methodology, developing comprehensive test and quality plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Should have good problem-solving skills, data structure and algorithms.