Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Hyderabad Senior Network Security Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Senior Network Security Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Hitachi Hyderabad Senior Network Security Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in LAN, WAN, firewalls and Cisco ISE can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Network Security Engineer.
Job Code: 1024692HV.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Engineer, design and deploy network security solutions based on business requirements with focus on NexGen firewalls and Cisco ISE.
- Lead the enterprise-wide ISE deployment and design for Hitachi Vantara global locations.
- Deploy dot1x wired/wireless authentication, posturing and profiling through ISE policies.
- Configure role based access policies and enable authorization/accounting through Cisco ISE
- Provide technical support and guidance to the team members as and when required.
- Process Firewall access requests in accordance to organization defined security policies. Fine tune URL filtering, Threat prevention, DNS security policies through Panorama templates and device groups.
- Handle operational tickets and ensure resolution according to the defined SLAs. Perform planned maintenance activities, code upgrades as and when required.
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience as a Network engineer working on LAN,WAN,firewalls and Cisco ISE.
- Industry certifications such as CCNP, CCIE,PCNSA,PCNSE
- Demonstrable experience in designing, deploying Cisco ISE infrastructure
- In dept understanding of network protocols including BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, IPSEC, HSRP, VDC, 802.11, 802.1x, SNMP
- A firm understanding of networking concepts & protocols at all layers: TCP/IP, BGP, HTTP, SSL etc...
- Advanced level experience working with identity-based network authentication mechanisms (Cisco ISE, 802.1x). ForeScout experience is a plus.
- Familiarity and experience with firewalls, IDS/IPS, and network optimization/acceleration
- Hands on experience using network simulation, automation and scripting tools
- Knowledge and use of network monitoring tools such as HP OV, Solarwinds Orion, Panorama, Cisco Prime, Wireshark (or similar network packet capture tools)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.