PayPal Chennai Data Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
In the latest job announcement, PayPal announces job vacancies for Data Analyst posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under PayPal Chennai Data Analyst 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, and Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Analyst.
Job Code: R0095389.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Help to launch, measure, and scale new solutions to improve our in app and web experiences
- Identify new opportunities through deep dive analyses leveraging our rich datasets of user behavioral and transactional data
- Translate ambiguous, unstructured business problems into actionable data-driven analyses
- Size potential impact of new ideas and help prioritizing product roadmaps based on impact
- Bring clarity to the performance of our key metrics and flows through well designed dashboards and reports
- Act as thought partner to our product team and lead cross-functional projects (partner teams include product, engineering, design, user research, finance, machine learning, marketing, compliance, risk, customer service/operations)
- Define and cultivate best practices in data logging and experimentation
- Support multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Experience influencing product strategy through analyses and data-centric presentations
- Understanding of statistics (e.g. hypothesis testing, statistical inference, regression), experience designing and evaluating complex experiments a plus
- Experience with at least one querying language (e.g. SQL) and one scripting language (e.g. Python), comfortable with working with large, complex, and potentially messy datasets
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills, ability to work cross-functionally
- Experience with visualization tools such as Tableau a plus, experience with building machine learning models a plus
- Bachelors in a quantitative field (math, statistics, computer science, or similar STEM fields), advanced degrees a plus
- 2+ years of experience analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets and synthesizing insights into actionable solutions
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with PayPal career portal and login in to apply.