IB Recruitment 2018 | Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Security Officer & Others - 261 Posts | 12TH, Diploma, Graduation & PG | Apply Now
Intelligence Bureau, an Intelligence agency under Ministry Of Home Affairs.
In a latest job announcement under Intelligence Bureau 2018 Recruitment For Officer, new vacancies for posts of Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Security Officer & other officer posts is announced to fill 261 jobs.
Candidates who completed 12th, Diploma, Graduation & PG in relevant disciplines and have post-qualification experience in related expertise are eligible to apply for Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Security Assistant, Security Officer, Personal Assistant, Research Assistant, Staff Nurse, Caretaker, Library Attendant and Printing Press Operator posts.
Final individuals for the IB desired posts will be selected on merit basis through test and interview.
Selected candidates will receive salary of more than Rs 30000/- with grade pay and benefits.
Interested individuals can apply by filling up application form and send through post to provided address by 13/02/2018.
Eligibility Criteria Details Intelligence Bureau Officer Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 261.
Name Of The Posts:
- Junior Intelligence Officer: 148 Posts.
- Assistant Security Officer: 20 Posts.
- Security Assistant: 46 Posts.
- Security Officer: 05 Posts.
- Personal Assistant: 15 Posts.
- Research Assistant: 02 Posts.
- Staff Nurse: 01 Post.
- Caretaker: 04 Posts.
- Library Attendant: 01 Post.
- Printing Press Operator: 01 Post.
Candidates should completed 12th, Diploma, Graduation & PG in relevant disciplines from recognized university/institution and should have expertise in relevant filed with post-qualification experience.
Selection Process: On basis of marks scored from Written Test/Interview.
Steps to apply for IB Posts:
- Candidates need to take print out of application form from notification.
- Fill all required and mandatory details.
- Attach necessary documents and send it through post to provided address “Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, BapuDham, New Delhi-21.”
Application last date receipt: 13/02/2018.