Indian Army 2018 Recruitment Short Service Commission (Tech) Men & Women Posts – 189 Vacancies | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Indian Army, Ministry of Defense, GoI.
In latest job notification announces vacancies for Short Service Commission (Tech) posts for Men & Women and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for Engineering Graduates to fill 189 vacancies, through Course which will commence in Apr 2019 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Under Indian Army SSC Tech Men & Women Recruitment 2018, candidates completed Engineering Graduation in relevant subjects are required to apply.
Followed by Stage I, Stage II, Physical Standards, Medical Exam, Interview test an applicant for Indian Army SSC Tech post will be recruited on merit.
Selected candidate followed by training will be recruited with the rank of Lieutenant with a salary in pay scale of Rs 56100 – Rs 177500 per month.
Interested and qualified people persons have to apply through online mode by 09-08-2018.
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army 2018 SSC Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 189.
Name of Posts: Short Service Commission (Tech)
1. Civil: 52 Posts
2. Mechanical: 19 Posts
3. Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics: 24 Posts
4. Aeronautical/ Aviation/ Ballistics/ Avionics: 12 Posts
5. Computer Sc & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M.Sc Computer Sc.: 34 Posts
6. Electronics & Telecom/ Telecommunication/ Electronics and Communication/ Satellite Communication: 30 Posts
7. Electronics/ Opto Electronics/ Fibre Optics/ Micro Electronics & Microwave: 11 Posts
8. Production Enaineering: 03 Posts
9. Architecture/ Building Construction Technology: 04 Posts
As on 01.04.2019, Candidate age limit should 20 to 27 years.
Applicant should complete Engineering Graduation, freshers from a recognized university in relevant subjects.
Selection Process: On basis of Stage I, Stage II, Physical Standards, Medical Exam, Interview.
Steps to apply for the post:
- A Candidate has to logon to https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/officers-notifications.htm.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete recruitment details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format, through offline mode.
- And take print out of application for future use.
Online application start and end date: 12.07.2018 to 09.08.2018