IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Front-End Web Developer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Front-End Web Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Front-End Web Developer.
Job Code: 331200BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborate with architects for defining and validating the architecture and the software design of the components and modules that have to be implemented on the platform;
- Design and implement components and features of the web UI using various front-end technologies, languages and frameworks;
- Define together with the back-end engineers the REST APIs for the features of the services being built using JSON format (input and output) and implement the processing of the API related data;
- Write unit tests and work with QA engineers for defining end-to-end test cases and helping with the automated testing for the system;
- Collaborate with product managers and business analysts for understanding, refining and estimating the functional requirements of the system captured in user stories;
- Collaborate with the UX team for understanding and refining the UI visual design and the user experience of the features built;
- Collaborate with all the team members by using an agile process with related practices and tools.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- At least 3-7 years of experience as a software developer building enterprise-class software products
- Proficiency with building responsive web pages with HTML5, CSS, and related frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize, Carbon);
- Experience with consuming and building RESTfull APIs using JSON data and best practices related to their implementation;
- Knowledge of general software architecture and software design concepts and experience of applying them in the development of commercial software products; Some experience with software applications built on the micro-services architecture and related tools and technologies;
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Some practical working experience with cloud computing technologies (like VMware) and APIs for public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and/or Softlayer;
- Passion for continuous improvement in both technology and process, strong problem-solving skills, quick learner, attention to details