S&P Global Hyderabad Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under S&P Global Hyderabad Software Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Angular, and REST API services can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 291352.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working with a team of highly skilled, ambitious, and result-oriented professionals.
- Using a wide range of cutting-edge technology to innovate while development.
- Being a part of an organization which values ‘Culture of Urgency’ and ‘Shift Left’ approaches.
- A plenty of skill building, knowledge sharing, and innovation opportunities.
- Building a fulfilling career with a global financial technology company.
- Analyze stories that have been written by Product Owner and perform an estimation of the complexity
- Work on all aspects of software development life cycle following agile methodologies.
- Gather information and feedback from end users to understand and develop project requirements.
- Conduct project design sessions and design solutions to meet current project requirements and be ﬂexible enough to accommodate futures project needs.
- Perform reviews and integration testing to assure quality of project development eﬀorts.
- Ensure project tasks are assigned and completed in a timely manner and project milestone dates are met.
- Setup a strategy to implement the stories.
- Deliver with best quality.
- Provide support and maintenance.
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Follow Agile best practices.
- Raise Concerns About Incomplete or Poor Requirements
- Attend all Scrum ceremonies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- 3+ years of in-depth development experience with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Angular (nice to have), object-oriented design and building backend applications with REST API services
- Full Stack application development experience.
- Proven ability in leading the design and development of API or data integration applications.
- Expertise in web services, Rest.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Scrum development.
- Experience with DBMS such as Oracle.
- Experience with DevOps practices and modern CI/CD deployment models using Jenkins/Ansible.
- Experience leading team of engineers in the design, development, and maintenance of software code for business applications.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for less experienced team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge on AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, Dockers, EKS, RDS, ALB, Auto-scaling, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.