Mphasis Limited Hyderabad Test Engineer Posts | Engineering | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis India announces job vacancies for Test Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Mphasis Hyderabad Test Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Testing, Java Basics/Foundation can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Engineer.
Job Code: 201774
Education Qualification: Engineering.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 5+ years of Functional testing experience. Preference to have the selenium automation
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Rigorously planning, writing and executing test scripts. Perform manual regression testing
- Creation and maintenance of test data, tools and scripts
- Execute test plans manually and conduct manual functional and exploratory testing
- To understand the industry requirements and develop a thorough understanding of hoe these requirements are met
- To complete testing in line with agreed timeframes and by following the documented business processes using the appropriate test management and automation tools.
- Identifying issues, risks and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- To provide product handovers to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Promote and advocate best practices within the team and throughout the business
- Must be well organized and self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision Experience in the brokerage industry/financial background experience is a plus
- Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write test cases.
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Good team player
- Should be aggressive in making decisions and managing teams
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Primary Competency: Testing
- Primary Skill: Test Automation-Selenium
- Primary Skill Percentage: 80
- Secondary Competency: Java Technologies
- Secondary Skill: Java Basics/Foundation
- Secondary Skill Percentage: 20