IBM India Private Limited Hyderabad Application Developer-Microsoft Analytics Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Application Developer-Microsoft Analytics posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under IBM Hyderabad Application Developer-Microsoft Analytics 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-Microsoft Analytics.
Job Code: 340109BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As Application Developer for Microsoft Analytics, you are responsible for design and development of business intelligence/data warehousing / reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products from Microsoft like SSIS, SSAS and SSRS.
- You will translate business needs into a Microsoft Power Pivot data model using Power BI(Business Intelligence) for reporting and analysis Knowledge of Power BI integration with Sharepoint integration.
- You will design and develop business intelligence / data ware housing / reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products from Microsoft like Power BI, SSIS (Server Integration Services) , SSAS (Server Analysis Services) and SSRS (Server Reporting Services)
- You should have experience in developing reports in Power BI (Business Intelligence) and Power Pivot.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in IT Industry
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in building reports and custom visualization using Power BI
- Experience in SQL Server programming with proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft tools and products
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence, Azure SQL DB B SQL Server Reporting Services is preferrable
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through the online mode by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login to apply.