Siemens Pune Cloud & DevOps Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc | Apply Now
Siemens Ltd, a German conglomerate company, which focuses its services in Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities.
In the latest job announcement, Siemens India announces job vacancies for Cloud & DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Siemens Pune Cloud & DevOps Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS and DevOps tools can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode
Job Designation: Cloud & DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 231305.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 3 to 5 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be Responsible to Define, implement, deploy and maintain development, staging & production environments for cloud-based (Amazon Web Services, AWS) micro-services architecture.
- You should be Involved in Infrastructure provisioning for enterprise-wide cloud platform.
- You have to Monitor infrastructure including proactive capacity management and replication strategies.
- You are required to Build and operate CICD pipelines.
- You are Required to Build and operate a secure cloud and networking environment; responsible for end-to-end platform security and security audits.
- Experience in working with Experience with Continuous Delivery / Continuous Integration tools.
- You should have Strong know how on AWS CLI as well as AWS web console.
- Candidate should have Expert knowledge on AWS services such as EC2, EBS, RDS, S3, Lambda, SNS etc.
- You should possess Knowledge of the full stack tools used to deploy and manage web applications; CI/CD with Git and Jenkins (or equivalent solutions).
- We will prefer candidates having Exposure to working in a web-solution environment (with microservice architecture).
- Experience of working in an agile distributed environment.