Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay Project Research Associate Posts | Degree/Master Degree | Apply Now
Industrial Research & Consultancy Centre Office Of The Dean (R&D) Indian Institute Of Technology, Bombay.
In the latest job notification, IIT Bombay announces job vacancies for a project staff post for a project titled "Quality improvement of classroom teaching through video-based teachers training program" on a temporary basis, in reference to Circular No. 41/2019.
Under IIT Bombay Project Research Associate Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Degree/Master Degree in relevant subjects can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 56,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode by 08.04.2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT Bombay Project Staff Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 01.
Name of the post: Project Research Associate.
Should complete M.Tech./M.E/M.Des. B.Tech./B.E/M.A/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA or equivalent with 2 Years Experience.
On the basis of Interview.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to http://www.ircc.iitb.ac.in/IRCC-Webpage/rnd/RecruitmentGenerateCircular.jsp?srno=2019056.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through online mode.
- And take a print out of application for future use.
Last date for submission of application: by 08.04.2019.