Infosys Limited Security Consultant Posts | BCA/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys India announces job vacancies for Security Consultant posts, with work location in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune.
Under Infosys India Security Consultant 2020 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in IDAM, SOC, SIEM, GRC, Firewalls, Data security can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Security Consultant.
Job Code: Inf_EXTERNAL_10044923_12.
Education Qualification: BCA/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc.
Experience Level: Mid Level ( 3 to 5 years).
Job Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation, design, and deployment.,
- Contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives.,
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Monitoring of security events from devices like Sourcefire IDS, Checkpoint, Websense, MacAfee, Windows etc, Incident Creation and resolution.
- Develop the specific content necessary to meet the organization’s security operations goals, to include: the formation of content-specific queries, templates, reports, rules, alerts, dashboards, and workflows.
- Integrate data and event feeds with Splunk Enterprise solution.
- Develop implementation and configuration guides for the operations support team.
- Analyze and resolve complex technical issues.
- Strong experience in Identity and Access Management and Privileged Identity Management.
- Exposure on implementation and support engagements.
- Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting of OIM/OAM.,
- Perform on-the-job training of the SIEM solutions for the team.
- In-depth understanding of logging formats, log collection methods supported for common log sources such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web Proxies, Endpoint Security, DLP, Active Directory, Windows/Unix Servers, etc.
- IDAM, SOC, SIEM, GRC, Firewalls, Data security.